Gunmetal Pressure Reducing Valves with femal threade connections Series 684
For the protection of:
– commercial and industrial plants
against too high supply pressure.
Use of pressure reducing valves, when in a piping system inspite of varying pressures on the inlet side a specific pressure on the outlet side must be kept.
• Compressed air supply plants
• Pneumatic control units
• Pressure booster plants air-side
• Shipbuilding industry and offshore plants • Industrial gas plant construction
• PET blow moulding machines
• Blasting plants
KLEP TECHNIC (M) SDN BHD
Distributor for control valves, automated valves, manual valves, valves with special material and application, process control & pump protection valves.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holiday: Closed